Whether you’re an early bird or a habitual snoozer, mornings can be hectic. When you’re rushing around and getting ready for the day, a good cup of coffee is key to getting you off and running on the right foot. With a convenient location just minutes from downtown in the heart of the Biomedical District is surrounded by top notch coffeeshops offering a perfect pick me up.
Until you move-in and get a feel for your options, here are five of our favorite coffee spots near 2424 Tulane Apartments:
- Coffee Science – located just 3 blocks from our front door, Coffee Science serves the scientifically best brewed coffees daily! Whether you’re in the mood for espresso, cold brew, cappuccinos, or lattes, you can be assured Coffee Science has extracted the finest tasting notes for an incredible cup.
- Gracious Bakery – Well known for its delicious pastries, sweets, and breads, Gracious Bakery also serves up an amazing cup of coffee. Don’t sleep on their iced coffee, some say it’s the best in New Orleans!
- HEY Coffee Co. – A new coffee bar and roastery from the longtime New Orleans favorite Hey! Café Uptown, this is the perfect spot to pop in for a cup of coffee or bite to eat. Located on the Lafitte Greenway, it’s a short bike ride, walk, or drive from 2424 Tulane.
- The Daily Grind – Headed downtown for work? The Daily Grind serves up small-batch, locally roasted coffee on Canal Street. Quick and convenient, this shop also offers a great selection of sandwiches, wraps, salads, and house-made pastries.
- Lamara Coffee and Kitchen – An all organic, West Coast-inspired cafe in Mid City serving espresso, organic teas, plant-based small plates, full smoothie bar, and gluten-free baked goods. Bright and airy, Lamara is a fantastic way to start your day!
To learn more about all the great nearby spots, the perks of living at 2424 Tulane, or tour our brand-new apartments, call us at (504) 290-0685 or email our property staff at firstname.lastname@example.org!